Personally Identifiable Information Submitted by You. “Personally identifiable Information” (“PII”) is defined as information that can be used to identify You as an individual. Examples of PII are Your name, email address, street address, and phone number.
In order to use the services provided by Our Website (the “Services”), You will be required to submit certain PII. You are free not to provide the information requested. However, if You choose not to provide the information requested, We reserve the right not to register You as a User or to provide You with the Services.
Other Information. In addition to any PII You provide to Us, as You use Our Website or Services, We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify You, such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of Your computer, browser type, and operating system (“Other Information”) (PII and Other Information collectively referred to as “Information”). By having Your IP address, We are able to and We may track Your use of Our Website or Services.
Use of Information. If You provide Information to Us, We will endeavor to:
• provide CC Services or information you request, and to process and complete your transactions;
• respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
• to monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve your experiences when you use CC Services, such as providing content, search results or features that match your profile or interests, and to improve the functionality and user friendliness of CC Services;
• let you know about CC features or offers that are relevant to your profile, interests, or experiences at CC Services;
• send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, CC Services;
Data Security. We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect Your Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Opt-Out Option. Periodically, You may receive communications from Us such as newsletters or promotional emails. If You do not wish to receive such communications, please click on the “Opt-Out” feature button provided on Our Website.
Information Collected from Children. This Website and the Services offered on this Website are not directed at and are not to be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under the age of 13.
Your Privacy Responsibilities. To help protect Your privacy, do not share your user ID or password with anyone. Also, remember to log off the Website when you are finished.
It is Your sole responsibility to keep the password You have provided to Us up-to-date. You may update Your password by visiting www.civicshopping.com